struts-user mailing list archives

From Faisal Mahmoud <faisalmahmou...@gmail.com>
Subject Datasource not found by Plugin on startup
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:09:15 GMT
Hi,
 I have written a plugin for a Struts app which accesses a DB connection via
a datasource. The datasource is defined in the Tomcat server.xml file, and
is loaded via a library we wrote. I know the datasource works fine because I
can access if from other classes in the app. But when I start up Tomcat, I
get the following exception thrown:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context
Is there something I need to do to make the DS available to my Plugin?
 -Faisal
--
http://www.quidprocode.com