struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [Announce] Struts Sidebar for Mozilla browsers
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:41:22 GMT
Heh, it's nice to turn the tables once in a while ;-)

I don't know what IE has in the same vein as the Mozilla sidebar
functionality, but if you have a pointer to documentation I'll be happy
to take a look at packaging this for IE... It's basically just a static
HTML page so it shouldn't be tough to do.

L.