struts-user mailing list archives

From "Preston CRAWFORD" <Preston.Crawf...@state.or.us>
Subject Re: Struts action forms crossing sessions? Any idea why thisishappening?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:43:51 GMT
Don't really have any instance variables in the actions. Just the logger
and some static member fields brought in via an interface that aren't
used for this example.

Preston

>>> nybbas@gmail.com 9/30/2005 7:52:29 PM >>>
If the ActionForms are truly in session scope then the shared state
isn't in
the ActionForm. It's probably a problem with instance variables in
your
Actions.

On 9/30/05, Preston CRAWFORD <Preston.Crawford@state.or.us> wrote:

> We have a problem. We're working on an application and we have some
> forms in session scope. The strange thing is if someone changes state
on
> their form, users on other computers on other browsers hitting the
same
> exact page see the state change that was made to the form on another
> computer. I have no idea why this is happening. Problem with the
JVM?
> With struts? Something we're doing. Anyone ever seen this?
>
> Preston

Virtually,
Andre Van Klaveren
Architect III, SCP