struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject Integrate Hibernate in Struts
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:13:02 GMT
HI guys!

  I'm currently integrating Hibernate in a web application with Struts.

  For those, who managed this integration, I'd have just simple questions :
  What's the difference between HibernateUtil and HibernatePlugin?
  Because sometimes I read that I should use HibernatePlugin to integrate hibernate with struts
and on sometimes, I read that I should use HibernateUtil? What's the true? should I use both?

  I'm on WSAD 5.1.2...does someone can share its experience?

  TIA!

  Gaet'