struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject Struts + Spring + Hibernate
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:10:08 GMT

  Hi everybody,

  After reading for two days on the web, the association of "Struts + Spring + Hibernate"
seems to be one of the best architecture to address web application.

  I've also read several samples but all these classes to develop looks like a gazeline :o)
and a little bit difficult to understand for newbie...

  Are there some developers here who use this solution?
  Does someone have a good tutorial or sample to indicate? (I've already seen "Wiring your
web applications with Open Source java"..thanks :o))

  Thanks for your feedback on this architecture :o)