struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kanuri, Chand" <chand.kan...@landg.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Re: Menu in Struts tiles
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:16:21 GMT

Hi ,
i managed to set my collection in the application scope,
how can i display this collection?

cheers.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton@pingsite.com]
Sent: 14 November 2005 14:37
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [OT] Re: Menu in Struts tiles

Please reply to the list rather than me personally.

Kanuri, Chand wrote:

> actually there is no database in my webapp.
> just want to have a menu which should get  menu items from properties
file.
> how can i achieve this?or suggest me if there is any otherway plz.

Read the properties file during application initialization and create a list
in application scope. In the menu tile iterate over this list and create the
menu items.

Dave

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate
or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please reply
and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot
guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of
Legal & General's systems and staff, incoming emails will be automatically scanned.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions
and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

The following companies are subsidiary companies of the Legal & General Group Plc which
are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for advising and arranging
the products shown: Legal & General Partnership Services Limited (insurance and mortgages),
Legal & General Insurance Limited (insurance), Legal & General Assurance Society Limited

(life assurance, pensions and investments), Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited
and Legal & General Portfolio Management Services Limited (investments).

They are registered in England under numbers shown.
The registered office is Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TP.

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 5045000 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 166055 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 1009418 Legal & General
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 2457525 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 423930

They are registered with the Financial Services Authority under numbers shown. You can check
this at www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 300792 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 117659 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 119273 Legal & General
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 146786 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 202050