struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form Beans
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:37:25 GMT
Right, it is not "standard" Struts in terms of approach used. But it
still is standard Struts because the library is just an add-on for
Struts. It does not substitute any of Struts classes, it does not
require you to use custom RequestProcessor, you don't have to use
extended syntax in struts-config.xml file. The new version (1.24, soon
to be released) does not even require you to extend a particular
dispatching action class. You just drop a JAR file into your lib
directory and use it.

There are many other libraries that add value to "standard" Struts.
This is what is great about open source, don't you think so?

Michael.