struts-user mailing list archives

From Mon Cab <futo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Runtime debugging - and Painfull Tomcat restarts
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:35:17 GMT
Laurie & Paul

Thanks for your help on this one.  Is there any way
that this could be configured to just reload the
specific classes that were changed, rather than
reloading the whole app?

Also, I read the link you gave to "set context
reloadable to true", but couldn't quite see which file
I would set that in.  Would that be in web.xml?