struts-user mailing list archives

From bhas <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Re:Upgrade from struts1.0 to 1.2
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:29:39 GMT
Thanks for your help!
I was able to narrow down the reason for display of a blank page, basically struts 1.0 had

perform() method that has been replaced with execute() method & since execute() methods
was
missing in my action classes it was not displaying anything.... now getting some NullPointerException
(I will try to put a wiki to explain this... so that others will not have face these issues)
I think NullPointerException is happening because of some MessageResource configuration missing
or
something like that... I will send an email about the same after debugging it further.

-Bhaskar

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Struts_User_List.roomity.com">Struts_User_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131971378859~~