struts-user mailing list archives

From Simpy Ahuja <simpyah...@gmail.com>
Subject Help required with struts for dynamic row addition in jsp
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:58:57 GMT
Hi!!!
Warm Greetings! I am a new user to thsi group...
I need help regarding Dynamic addition of rows in jsp within Struts
Framework. I have read the below article but it doesnt do the same in
Struts.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/64e6fe3280e45f9a/dfa5e62b7b8dd3c5?lnk=st&q=struts+dynamic+addition+of+rows&rnum=1&hl=en#dfa5e62b7b8dd3c5
My requirement is to make an interface wherein the Application User would
get 10 rows at a go for filling the email address and then send invitation
to those people. He should then be able to add another set of ten rows by
using add button, that would display a fresh set of blank rows and would
also display the previously entered rows in editable form below. As we
associate a from property to each row, how can i dynamically add rows?
is it by logic:iterate ? can anybody guide me with the code?

Simpy Ahuja

--
Sincerely,
Simpy Ahuja