struts-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Pandey <vijay.k.pan...@gmail.com>
Subject ValidatorActionForm and the xdoclet tag
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:43:33 GMT
Hi,
 I want to use "ValidatorActionForm" for multiple pages as each page will be
processed by a different action.
 The action form will be same across these different pages, where fields
should be validated based on the action mapping path. Its all good upto this
point, but as i am making use of xdoclte (1.2.3) to generate the
validtion.xml, i am not able to find out any attribute in the xdoclet tags
where i can specify which field should be validated on which action mapping
path?
 Or is there something else or i am looking at a wrong way, i think like we
have "page" attribute on the "field" tag for multi page forms as an xdoclet
attribute, do we have something similar for action mapping path?
 Or on the basis of "path" attribute, xdoclet will create multiple forms in
validation.xml, but then how to specify through xdoclet?
 Any hint guys.
 Thanks
Vijay