struts-user mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: The dreaded "Servlet action is not available"
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:51:02 GMT
Hubert Rabago wrote:

> The times I came across this, it was related to an error in my
> struts-config.xml.

Same with me - and the last time I had problems with struts-config I
managed to find the error by stepping through the struts source code
with a debugger (having long since given up hope on Struts' error handling).

This time the debugger refuses to stop at the breakpoints at both init()
and doGet(), which leads me to believe Struts isn't running at all.

If I knew whether the message originated in Tomcat or whether the
message originated in Struts, I could cut the problem space in half.

Regards,
Graham