struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ayusman dikshit" <Ayusman_diks...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Form Beans
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:49:48 GMT

I think one form bean per form.

Regards
Ayusman
-----Original Message-----
From: Asad Habib [mailto:ahabib@engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:11 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Form Beans

Hello. I am new to Struts and would like some advice. Is it better to
use
one form bean to capture data from several forms that are being
submitted
in succession or to use one form bean per form (i.e. multiple form
beans)?
What are the advantages or disadvantages of either approach? Also, I
would
appreciate if you would forward me to documents on the web, book
chapters,
etc., that discuss this in detail. Thank you.

- Asad

e-mail system.