struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fulgencio Comendeiro, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Fulgen...@getronics.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:20:20 GMT
In your jsp don't have property prop1, prop2

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mariano Garcia [mailto:mgarcia@entel.es]
Enviado el: martes, 15 de noviembre de 2005 12:15
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Asunto: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

Hi guys,

I have searched some posts about this subject, but not a valid solution was provided. I get
an error and I don't know how to solve it, and I have not found a solution searching the web.
The error is the following:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:825)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:758)
[...]

My application is very easy, so it must be a typo or some error in my config files. This is
the code:

*** jsp page ***
[...]
[...]

*** struts-config.xml ***
<form-beans>
	<form-bean
	    	name="MyActionForm"
		type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
		<form-property
		        name="prop1"
		        type="String"/>
		<form-property
		        name="prop2"
		        type="String"/>
		</form-bean>
</form-beans>

<action-mappings>
        <action
            path="/example"
            type="es.kiko.MyAction"
			name="MyActionForm"
			input="/jsp/example.jsp"
			scope="request"
            unknown="false"
            validate="false">

            <forward
                name="success"
                path="/jsp/result.jsp"/>
        </action>

</action-mappings>

Any help?

Thanks a lot,

--
Mariano García González :: Analista Programador