struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mick.knuts...@safeway.com>
Subject best way to add a confirmation dialog when submitting a struts form?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:41:16 GMT
I have a dispatchAction form that is submitted, and I want to show a
confirmation (ok/cancel) dialog when I click submit.

What is the best struts way to do this please?

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and
is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain
information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you
have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.