struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mick.knuts...@safeway.com>
Subject returning user to the page they where on when they submitted the form?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:14:08 GMT
I have a tile component that I use many places in my app, and I want to
return the user back to the page they where on when they submitted the
component form.

How can I do this?

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and
is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain
information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you
have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.