struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mick.knuts...@safeway.com>
Subject RE: returning user to the page they where on when they submitted the form?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:14:19 GMT
My issue is that this action is called from many different pages. How do
I accomplish that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepa Khetan [mailto:deepa.khetan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:38 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: returning user to the page they where on when they
submitted the form?

in ur action mappings in struts-config.xml , u can specify the
input="<tile-def-name>" and so whenevr u want the user to return to the
input page, u can say mapping.getInput() anf forward the user to the
page
they were on when they submitted the form
 HTH
Deepa

------
> Warning:
> All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway
corporate
> e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other
than
> the recipient. This e-mail may contain information proprietary to
Safeway
> and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the
reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified
that you
> have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

======

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.