struts-user mailing list archives

From pc leung <pingcheu...@gmail.com>
Subject [shale] any installation guide and tutorial?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:32:19 GMT
I'd like to give it try. But in the documentation web page of shale,
there is no installation guide. I do not know how to install it. It
contains api only. Any installation guide or tutorial of using shale
with myfaces?

Moreover, in the shale-framework, it has a struts-shale-usecases.war.
I put it in tomcat webapps. It explodes as it should be. To my
surprise, I find many files with jsp extensions such validator,
subviews, profile, lookup,...
I wonder if JSF file does not need to have .jsf as file extension?