struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Douglas" <jd...@hotmail.com>
Subject STRUTS PHP
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:45:06 GMT
I am trying to integrate this great Calendar app into a STRUTS/TILES website

http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

I have this JAVA to PHP bridge up and running,

http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/#mode3

The problem I am having is getting the Calendar page to show in my tiles
layout body.

This is what I have in the tiles def which does not work,

  <definition name="site.index.page.calendar"
extends="site.index.page.online" >
	  <put name="title" value="Portal Calendar" />
  	  <put name="body" value="calendar" />
  </definition>
  <definition name="calendar" path="/Calendar/index.php"
                   controllerClass ="app.model.Calendar"/>

Jim