struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jsp page size
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:18:18 GMT
In an application how can we specify the fixed size of the JSP page.

In the JSP page I created used a scrollbar in which there is a table.

To create a scrollbar,  I had to specify the height, width for the div in
css.

This table is stable size but there is another table above this which has
text in it.

When the browser size is changed the text is getting wrapped.

As a user I wouldn't prefer that to happen.

What is the better way of handing this? can we do this in struts? i.e
setting page size?

Thanks.