struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Commons Validator 1.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:52:21 GMT
At 11:47 PM +0000 11/15/05, Niall Pemberton wrote:
>Whenever I can find out how to get ibiblio updated.

You want to define a bunch of properties like this (probably in your
~/build.properties file)
##################
# DEPLOYMENT PROPERTIES
##################
# http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/properties.html
# http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/examples.html
# http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Properties_Processing
#IBiblio Mirror
maven.repo.ibiblio-mirror=scp://people.apache.org
maven.repo.ibiblio-mirror.directory=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository
maven.repo.ibiblio-mirror.group=apcvs
maven.repo.ibiblio-mirror.username=germuska
maven.repo.ibiblio-mirror.privatekey=/Users/germuska/.ssh/id_rsa

# Apache repository
maven.repo.apache=scp://people.apache.org
maven.repo.apache.directory=/www/cvs.apache.org/repository
maven.repo.apache.group=apcvs
maven.repo.apache.username=germuska
maven.repo.apache.privatekey=/Users/germuska/.ssh/id_rsa

and then do "maven dist deploy -Dmaven.repo.list=ibiblio-mirror"

That should do it, assuming of course you change the user name and
path to the private key accordingly.  I haven't done this in a while,
so I may have missed something.

Joe

>Niall

Joe Germuska