struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from struts1.0 to 1.2
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:50:51 GMT
On 11/14/05, bhas <maillist@roomity.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> I was able to narrow down the reason for display of a blank page, basically struts 1.0
had
> perform() method that has been replaced with execute() method & since execute() methods
was
> missing in my action classes it was not displaying anything.... now getting some NullPointerException
> (I will try to put a wiki to explain this... so that others will not have face these
issues)

Please do. :)  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgradeNotes10to12

Add sections as necessary, I only posted a brief outline.  Take a look
at the other 'Upgrade' pages for ideas:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgrade

If you're not sure how to format something, just go ahead and post it
anyway.  The important thing is to get the content out there, and
other contributors will help organize it.

Thanks!
--
Wendy