struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Validator framework hijacks requests! :(
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:23:35 GMT
The easiest way is probably to split your action mapping out into two
mappings, one for the operations that should have validation applied and
one for the setup operations that shouldn't. Set validate="false" on the
mapping for the setup operations, and make it the input for the other
mapping which will have validate="true".

L.