struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jadcharla <jd2...@gmail.com>
Subject Logout Problem
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:00:17 GMT
Hi There,
 I have a problem logging out my Struts Based Web Application.Here iam
giving the code in Logout Action..
  request.getSession().removeAttribute("ssn");
request.getSession().removeAttribute("pin");
request.getSession().removeAttribute("parentrole");
request.getSession().invalidate();
response.sendRedirect("/login.jsp");
Once it invalidates the Session iam redirecting the user to login page where
he/she needs to sign in again.But problem is when user clicks back button in
the browser its taking me to secured pages which i dont want.Iam using the
following code in my secured pages but no use.

<%

response.setHeader(
"pragma", "no-cache");

response.setHeader(
"Cache-Control", "no-cache");

response.setDateHeader(
"Expires", -1);

%>
Iam not understanding where exactly iam doing the mistake.Some one please
help me to sort it out.
--
Thanks & Regards

Srinivas