struts-user mailing list archives

From alec lee <alec_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: forwardPattern and Action Relaying
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:28:00 GMT
Paul Benedict <paul4christ79 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> There is a module attribute to the forward tag. From the DTD: "The module
prefix to use with this
> path. This value should begin with a slash ("/")."

Thx but after using <forward module="module"...> the URL resolves to
"/myApp/WEB-INF/module/actionB.do"! What I need is a url that is refering to
<action path="/actionB.do"...> which should be a module relative path and hence
I need somehow to get "/module/actionB.do" from my <forward> tag while getting
rid of the effect of forwardPattern'