struts-user mailing list archives

From Sony Thomas <s...@genialgenetics.com>
Subject using drop down menu in struts
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:16:42 GMT
Hello Friends,

"Happy NewYear to all"

I have a problem in displaying a set of languages in a dropdown menu in
my struts application.

Problem::

I have to display some four langauges in a drop down menu. Name :
English Code: en; Name: Portughese Code:pt; Name: French Code: fr

I am setting these values to my Langauage bean and in my UserAddForm I
am adding the language bean to the arrayList. UserAddForm is the form in
the scope in JSP.

In my Language bean I have two properties private String name and
private String code.

How can I display these values in jsp using select and html options.??

can anyone help me by sending some code examples, please