struts-user mailing list archives

From hicham abassi <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles , struts modules, form-bean lost
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:19:32 GMT
Hello,

I have 2 struts modules.
One for a list screen : proList
Other for the complete project module : pro
Both have separated struts config files.

Code samples :

-------------------------------
struts module proList
-------------------------------
<action path="/proViewListViewRelay"
            name="proListSelectionForm"
            scope="request"
            validate="false"
            parameter="dispatch"
            type="xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.struts.action.RelayAction">

<forward name="edit" contextRelative="true" path="/pro/proViewListEdit.do"/>
</action>

-------------------------
struts module pro
--------------------------
<action path="/proViewListEdit"
            type="xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.struts.action.ProViewListEditAction"
            name="proListSelectionForm"
            scope="request"
            validate="false">
  <forward name="success" path="/proNewRequestInit.do"/>
</action>

I lost my form-bean from proViewListViewRelay action to proViewListEdit action.
When i debug the project, i see that the
TilesRequestProcessor.processActionPerform method well receive the
form-bean proListSelectionForm but doesn't retransfer this form-bean
to the next action.
In fact, for this specific workflow, i don't use tiles definition.
It's just a classical forward between 2 actions located for each,into
separated modules.

What's the way to have my form bean initialized into my second action ?
I don't know if is it a struts 1.1 tiles bug.
I don't use custom RequestProcessor, just the struts default one.

I'm using Struts 1.1 version.

Thanks

--

hicham ABASSI