struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jadcharla <jd2...@gmail.com>
Subject problem deploying "rr-struts-nested.war"
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:58:37 GMT
Hi Rick,

Iam getting the following problem

[image: Error]The EAR file could be corrupt and/or incomplete.
com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.DeploymentDescriptorLoadException:
WEB-INF/web.xml

while iam trying to deploy rr-struts-nested.war
 from http://www.reumann.net/tech/struts-nested.jsp   on Websphere 5.1.1

FYI..I right clicked on the second link(rr-struts-nested.war) and saved it
as rr-struts-nested.war on my local machine.

I can send a personal mail to you but i thought your solution will be useful
to the other people who'z getting the same problem..
Your Help is much appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards
Srinivas