struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Poitras" <alexandre.poit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:11:17 GMT
Here is more information Dakota :
http://www.phpwact.org/pattern/model_view_controller

"Because the popular MVC framework Struts implements a combined Front
Controller and Application Controller, some people assume that this is
what is meant by the MVC pattern in the context of a web application.
For the same reason, many descriptions of the Front Controller pattern
on the web do not draw the distinction between a Front Controller and
a Application Controller."

Alexandre Poitras
Qu├ębec, Canada