struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: Can struts do it / 2?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:23:32 GMT
Hello,
  Thx... but seems not to work

i cant manage to populate back to the Action class,.. since I will have an
array of DTO that needs to be submitted from the page.

The crucial problem that I am having is mainly that within the
logic:iterate, for each 'row' I need to create an input parameter that is
associated to a property of type array[]

In pseudocode, it would be like this

<logic:iterate>
..   <html:checkbox property="x"/>
</logic:iterate>

And that should generate a checkbox for each row.

I cannot manage how to do that... I m sure someone has already had this
problem...

Any help?

Regards
 marco