struts-user mailing list archives

From Hermod Opstvedt <her...@opstvedt.com>
Subject SV: SV: SV: [Shale] Backingbean beeing created twice
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 08:30:27 GMT
Hi

I think somebody should have a look at PluggableLookupCommand that is called
from Clay.encodeBegin. It is throwing IllegalArgumentExceptions, and
PropertyNotFoundExceptions on mass. Using Exceptions for programlogic has
never been a great idea, not speak of how costly it is.

Hermod

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Hermod Opstvedt [mailto:hermod@opstvedt.com]
Sendt: 1. april 2006 10:21
Til: 'Struts Users Mailing List'; hermod@opstvedt.com
Emne: SV: SV: SV: [Shale] Backingbean beeing created twice

Hi

This is getting really weird - I was stepping through the calls, and when
the call was returning, I got as far as having the following rest of my call
stack:
CoyoteAdapter.service(Request, Response) line: 164
Http11Processor.process(InputStream, OutputStream) line: 799
Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(TcpConnection,
Object[]) line: 705
TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Object[]) line: 577
ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run() line: 684
ThreadWithAttributes(Thread).run() line: 595

When a second! Thread kicked in and called the constructor of my backing
bean.

I am running this on Tomcat 5.0.30. Funny thing is that I am not seeing this
with the shale-use-cases app.

Hermod