struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Jouravlev" <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:38:19 GMT
On 4/5/06, Mário Lopes <mario.lopes@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The project is a simple CRM with forms and AJAX. No big stuff, 6
> > > database tables maximum. Also, we have a very short deadline (June),
> > > so we can't waste too much time learning the framework.

Why would not you use one of existing CRM frameworks?

> And how easy is it to use AJAX along with JSF? I don't have any
> experience with JSF but I've seen a friend of mine drag & dropping
> like in .NET. I'm not an apologist of WebForms. But if JSF eases AJAX
> I'll certainly consider it as a valid choice.

I don't think that conceptually it is easier, people just work on JSF
stuff more than on Struts stuff. Also, depends on your understanding
of Ajax. Dragging and dropping during design time has nothing to do
with dragging and dropping during runtime. And finally, .Net is not a
web framework.

Michael.