struts-user mailing list archives

From HSS STANLEY <geethas...@yahoo.com>
Subject html:multibox validation using Struts Validator framework
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:50:35 GMT
Hi

  I am trying to do a client side validation for html: multibox tag. I need to do client side
validation if all the boxes are checked, before submitting the request. I tried using the
"depends=required" rules in the validator-rules.xml.

  I see the JavaScript code in my jsp when I try to view source but I’m not getting the required
alert ie "All Check Box needs to be checked " ; when I’m not checking these Multibox and
submitting the form.

  Please help

  Thanks
  HStanley

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min
or less.