struts-user mailing list archives

From Chan Michael <michael_kyc...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject RE: RE: Session without cookies
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:00:10 GMT
Hi Chandra,

As far as I know, the attribute "cookies" of the
"Context" node in Tomcat server.xml is the only place
I need to set. From the doc,

cookies:
Set to true if you want cookies to be used for session
identifier communication if supported by the client
(this is the default). Set to false if you want to
disable the use of cookies for session identifier
communication, and rely only on URL rewriting by the
application.

Thanks.

Michael

--- Chandra.Ravinithala@gxs.com G