struts-user mailing list archives

From "Julian Tillmann" <purple...@gmx.de>
Subject Extracting MessageResources from Struts
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:15:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

this question is not entirely a question about struts but just about a part
of it, which I would like to extract
from the rest of the framework. It's like this:
I have my own framework for creating dynamic SVGs and in one Class I
have tooltip-messages hardcoded in German. I don't want to destroy the
structure of the method-calls
and so I thought about Struts
MessageResources where I can use different language packages in form
of property files. So far so good,
but I don't want to add the whole struts to my framework but just the
MessageRessources-part and so my question is:
can I just extract the MessageResources.class or is there substitution
I can use for this?

thanks very much in advance
Julian