struts-user mailing list archives

From Alan Treece <aj.tre...@sun.com>
Subject Modularized app and hiding JSPs
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:00:21 GMT
Maybe this is simple, but then again may it's not... I've got a
Struts app that I'm breaking up onto modules so that I can keep the
configs seperate. The JSP files are already seperated out into
different directories, but what I want to do is hide all of them in
the WEB-INF directory. I know that I need to add WEB-INF that to the
path so that the framework can find the JSP's, but this doesn't seem
to play well with the modules..

If I activate an action in one of the modules... like /search/
startsearch.do then the framework looks for the jsp in /search/WEB-
INF/jsp/... I can do a hack and create a search directory and then
link /search/WEB-INF back to the "real" WEB-INF directory, but I'd
rather not. Am I missing a configuration option that will eliminate
this problem?

Thanks, ajTreece