struts-user mailing list archives

From Hey Nony Moose <heynonymoose2...@liveonthe.net>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 07:55:58 GMT
Jonathan Revusky wrote:

> Frank W. Zammetti wrote:  stuff
>
>> Jonathan Revusky wrote:  stuff
>
> Frank, it gets painful to debate this with you or other people.
> Basically, you guys seem delusional to me. The fact that the Struts
> developers themselves do not care to carry on with the 1.x codebase
> basically says it all. This is a fact that has clear, inescapable
> implications.

painful??? inescapable implications??? the most obvious implication that
we can't seem to find an escape from is that WE'RE NEVER GOING TO HEAR
THE END OF THIS BLOODY DEBATE ARE WE ! ?!  ?!!! ? ! ! !  ! ! ! ! !
we're going to be tortured with this for eternity ... this is HELL isn't
it?  we've all died and our eternal torment is that Mr Revusky is going
to acidly reply to *every* email that ever appears on this list that has
any reference to Struts versioning .... noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!
"Our Father, who art in Silicon Valley ... deliver us from Evil ...
chant chant etc etc"

 Moose, deceased, and now realising he's in user-group Hell.