struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html:checkbox entries are not disappering
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:42:17 GMT
Hans-Peter Petek wrote:

> But, when I deselect a checkbox, press the button (i.e. submit), all the
> previous checked checkboxes are still checked .. =?!?!? Every checkbox I
> ever checked once still remains checked ...
>
> Can anyone help me ...

Common problem. Make sure you are setting all your boolean values
represented by the checkboxes to false in your form's reset method.

(Your form bean probably has session scope and remember in html only
checkboxes that are checked get passed with the request, so behind the
scenes your formBean still has some of its properties set to true.)

--
Rick
http://www.learntechnology.net