struts-user mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Extracting MessageResources from Struts
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:37:45 GMT
Using message ressources is not struts specific. What struts does beside
using message ressources is maintaining the user language in user http
session and use it when it need a message ressouce use. If all you need
to do is have multi language support for your messages, i suggest you
take a look at how ressource bundles are used for i18n in the sun java
documentations http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/i18n/index.html

Please note basically the MessageResources is a front end to this
allowing configuration of ressources in struts xml configuration file.