struts-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: [shale] Form token giving NPE
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:11:23 GMT
Gary VanMatre wrote:
>> From: Richard Wallace <rwallace@thewallacepack.net>
>>
>> I'm trying to use the token component on a form to ensure that a user
>> doesn't submit the form more than once. Whenever I try and submit the
>> form a second time, I get a NPE. I'm using it in Clay, if that makes
>> any difference. The code is simply:
>>
>> <form>
>> </form>
>>

>> I'm using the 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT jars from the maven-snapshot-repository,
>> last updated on April 19th. Any ideas why I'm getting the below NPE?
>>

> It's working with myfaces 1.1.1.  The exception points at the findComponent but I would
have guessed that we are not populating one of the message component attributes.

> Try adding the showSummary attribute to the message component.
> Gary

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to this, but it was suddenly
decided to change the whole flow of the app I'm working on.

I tried adding the showSummary="true" attribute and am getting the same
exception.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Rich