struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:01:15 GMT
On Wed, April 5, 2006 11:46 am, Dakota Jack said:
> Frank, this is uncalled for.

Talk about uncalled for... you call me deplorable and ignorant in another
post, and what *I* said is uncalled for?

> Jonathan is clearly right on this and you
> are
> clearly wrong.

I bow to your omnipotence.  You clearly have all the answers, and the rest
of us are just lucky to be living on the same planet as you.  I would not
dare to debate you, since I am so clearly, totally and utterly wrong about
everything.

And as with Jonathan, feel free to have the last word.  I've already been
drawn in more than I should have allowed.  Then again, when dealing with
someone so clearly superior to myself, how could I have hoped to do
better?

Frank