struts-user mailing list archives

From "王曾wang_zeng" <wangzengveryc...@gmail.com>
Subject How dose JFS deal with multi-threads
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:20:13 GMT
   JSF provides us with a collection of standard UI components, and these
components are integrated with JSP via JSF tag. when the JSP is executed, a
tree of components will be constructed on the server. I wonder how many
copies of this tree should be preserved on the server to remember the status
of ervery clients's view. If there is only one copy, which I personally
think is impossible, how dose JSF deal with muti-threads.