struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner's question on Struts and JSP
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:55:09 GMT
The best thing might be to start by going through the MailReader
application that is bundled with the distribution. It does things like
populate a table from a database, and covers several other use cases
you will run into.

Also be sure to review the latest FAQs on the website, to be sure you
get started "on the right foot".

* http://struts.apache.org/faqs.html

HTH, Ted.