struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chaudhary, Harsh" <HCHAU...@amfam.com>
Subject RE: Beginner's question on Struts and JSP
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:02:14 GMT
Another resource I found to be very helpful is:
http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/userGuide/index.html

Harsh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:ted.husted@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Beginner's question on Struts and JSP

The best thing might be to start by going through the MailReader
application that is bundled with the distribution. It does things like
populate a table from a database, and covers several other use cases
you will run into.

Also be sure to review the latest FAQs on the website, to be sure you
get started "on the right foot".

* http://struts.apache.org/faqs.html

HTH, Ted.