struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject servlet action not available
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:31:25 GMT
Everything was working fine and I included a jsp and actions related which
was showing as well too when app was launched.

then, later started getting this error. I was in middle of making changes
and was verfiying the changes I made.

struts config seams to be ok. I had config file 10days old one, using which
I was able to launch the app. tried to replace the current with old one to
make sure if anything wrong with the config file.
But was getting the same error.

Now I know that nothing wrong with config file for sure.

what else can I check?

Thnaks.