struts-user mailing list archives

From Asad Habib <aha...@engin.umich.edu>
Subject Declarative Exception Handling
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:48:31 GMT
When using declarative exception handling, where do you create the
exception instances? In the action itself? I would like to use the
ModuleException class and pass a resource key to the constructor but
don't know where this should be accomplished. On another note, are there
any resources online which demonstrate how to use the validator and
declarative exceptions together? I have browsed through several Struts
books but have not seen any examples of both of these being used together.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Asad