struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Equiv to RoR's controller, action, id
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:30:07 GMT
On 4/25/06, ben.christenson <ben.christenson@kineticdata.com> wrote:

>  First, you mention that the ability to use wildcards in
> a set-property element is new to Struts 1.3, however I can't find any
> information or source for that version (outside of the version notes on the
> main struts sight).  Can you let me know where to find this?

The main Struts Action site, starting at
http://struts.apache.org/struts-action, is dedicated to the latest
code under development.  If we're missing documentation for a new
feature, please let us know!

There is a recent snapshot here:

 * http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-action/

Struts Action is also available in Apache's Maven snapshot repository
   url: http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository
   groupId: org.apache.struts.action
   artifactId: struts-core, struts-taglib, struts-tiles, etc.
   version: 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT

And this page has more information on acquiring releases, nightly
builds, and source code:

 * http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html

HTH,
--