struts-user mailing list archives

From "Developer Developer" <devquesti...@gmail.com>
Subject Beginner's question on Struts and JSP
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:38:20 GMT
Hello,

I need to  create a  Table  in JSP with values coming from the database. I
want to use struts frame work for this application.

Here is my question

How should I design a formbean and link it to the view (JSP) ? Sample view
code would be very helpful.  I think I need to have a collection type in the
form bean to store the values from the database and some how link to the the
table in the JSP ( but don;t know how to do it)

Thanks !