struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:35:59 GMT
I would strongly suggest you use Spring.  I would not use Struts 1.x unless
I had to.  That product is antiquated.  Testing is a problem.  AOP is
impossible virtually, Etc., etc., etc.

To recommend Struts 1.x to anyone at this point indicates a serious lack of
judgment or a willingness to snare the unwary.