struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Revusky <revu...@wanadoo.es>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 05:36:19 GMT
Kimani Darisha wrote:
>>The advice coming from this user-list is usually very confusing.
>
> No!  actualy, nothing is confusing.  Morons are morons, morons are
> generally ignored, and u morons know who u are.

No, you have a fundamental misconception here. As a general proposition,
the morons in a discussion do not know who they are. They always think
they're the intelligent people and the other people are the morons.

Similarly, the villains in a movie do not know that they are the
villains. In their own minds, they are the heroes of the story.

Such is the world, my friend... :-)

Jonathan Revusky